At Mountain View Pediatrics, we feel the following sites are reliable and give accurate information:
- Smyth County Community Hospital, our local affiliate
- Smyth County School Board
- Virginia Department of Health
- Fluoride information
- Breastfeeding information and support
- Breastfeeding support, education, information, and encouragement
- Connect to the American Academy of Pediatrics for information, supplies, and parenting resources
- A new parenting site from the American Academy of Pediatrics featuring the Pediatrician Referral Service, Car Seat Guide and more .
- CDC: Centers for disease control with information about immunizations, obesity, and various illnesses .
- ADHD: Information from the National Institue of Mental Health about ADHD diagnosis and treatment .
- Depression Screening: Information regarding depression in children and adolescents.
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety: Keep up to date on the most recent toy recalls and product safety warnings.